Having trouble syncing your ZIKTO Walk to ZIKTO app? Please follow the instructions below!
- If the ZIKTO Walk’s battery is too low, Bluetooth connection can be affected. Check if there’s enough battery on your device.
- Check if Bluetooth of your smartphone is enabled. If it is, try resetting it.
- ZIKTO Walk needs to be near your device for Bluetooth to connect.
- Turn off your app or device and restart. Re-launch ZIKTO application and try to sync again.
- If you still have trouble syncing, press the button on the left of your ZIKTO Walk for 3~5 seconds
until ZIKTO’s logo shows up on the display. Then try syncing again.
- If you still can’t sync, press the button on the left of your ZIKTO Walk for 8~10 seconds. This will reset your device and lose all the saved data. The data won’t be backed up so please be aware and select this as a last resort.